Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should you wear the same colour nail polish on your toenails and your fingernails?

Thanks xShould you wear the same colour nail polish on your toenails and your fingernails?
Nah, no rules... You can, but don't HAVE to... But it would be good if those two colors actually go together... ( example - red %26amp; purple is WRONG! )





Hope this helps... :PShould you wear the same colour nail polish on your toenails and your fingernails?
well thats alwayse the safest option but i always have a lighter colour on the toes than the fingers bcus it looks better .. e.g. red toes with pink fingers .. and french manicured fingernails go with pretty much any coloured toes... but yah if you want to be safe then maybe you should use the same colour .. or a sparkle on top of one of them and not the other or somthing like that :P


=]
I usually wear the same color because I prescribe to the KISS philosophy (Keep It Simple Stupid), but you can put two different but coordinating colors on your fingers and toes. It can look really cute.
Usually, becuase then it shows that you like to feel pretty and perfect. When you don't match them you can look really jouvinile, unless the colors flow together. (:
I usually don't. I like to keep them in the same color family though, linke a pale pink on my fingers and hot pink on my toes. I don't think anyone will notice too much.
That is totally up to you. If you want them to match then fine if not that's fine too. Mine do sometimes but for the most part they never do.
i never do i always do, i do my toe nails dark colour's i.e dark red or blue and my nails are either black or bright colour's like yellow i had that on yesterday :)
you should


but i never do.





currently my toes are red orange. and my nails are polish free- i just took off a dark brown color.
Sometimes i like to match them but sometimes i like them to be different. Depends what you feel like having
Yes but who wants to follow the rules all the time?
To be honest it doesn't really matter, if your going out then yeah. But there is no harm in experimenting GO FOR IT :]
It looks neat if you do, but really its up to you.
ideally yes
whatever u like :D
yes, and all nails should match your lipstick if you want to be super anal coordinated
I never do. My fingernails are highlighter orange and my toes are dark sea blue (:
It's up to u. But yeah it does look nice when they are matching.


:)
yes
bit difficult seeing as i have acrylic tips.and my toe nails are hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment