Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is your favorite colour nail polish?

Black, pink, red, purple etc etcWhat is your favorite colour nail polish?
Depends on skin tone, hair colour and time of year for me.


I have kind of tanned skin and brown hair.


I usually go for Coral in the summer, Dark Burgundy in the Autumn/Winter, Red and Pink in the Spring.


Also a french manicure looks timeless on anyone at any time of year as long as it's done right.


Hope it helps!What is your favorite colour nail polish?
i usually wear clear, or a neutral pinkish colour. i also like black or dark purple, but get sick of it after a couple of days and end up removing it. i really like the O.P.I colour lincoln park after dark
I love OPI nail polish I am currently wearing Arm Candy its a pink color but planning on buying new colors for summer :)
dark brown..im a big fan of OPI nail varnishes so im into the deep intense browns





but sometimes I really fancy a bright red!





To be honest it all really depends on my mood..ciao
black and really deep purple





but red looks really nice with flip flops!!! depends on skin ton me thinks ! :)
I like pinks, reds and mauves.
any kind of blue and purple.
Navy Blue :D
sky blue it's different but soooo cool
i like a blinding pink and a bright deep purple
like a neutral color or a royal blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment