Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which colour nail polish do you think is cooler to wear- out of citrus yellow, white and lime green?

Lime green, it really brings out that the person is mysterious and bright. : ) Hope I helped!Which colour nail polish do you think is cooler to wear- out of citrus yellow, white and lime green?
I wouldn't wear any of the above nail polish colors. I don't think it would be cool. I wear nail polish but not in those shades.Which colour nail polish do you think is cooler to wear- out of citrus yellow, white and lime green?
A selection of all 3 maybe. Citrus yellow on pinkey and thumb, lime green on next two in and then white for the longest digit.
I think it would be cool if you did something with citrus yellow AND lime green! As to what to do----thats your desicion!





:)
a reverse french mani with citrus yellow and lime green
white but if you put it on too thick it will look horrible and blobby!
lime green, thats what color my nails are now! its bright and summery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment