Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Colour Nail Polish Are You Wearing Just Now?

Mines is bright green...........





Not sure if I like it!What Colour Nail Polish Are You Wearing Just Now?
Bright green....?








dR bad


that might look good on me..☺What Colour Nail Polish Are You Wearing Just Now?
it's an amazing metallic blue :D


it's so dang pretty!
French Manicure
Roach by Urban Decay (reddish purplish black).
nothing on nails because im getting them done soon but im wearing pink on my toe nails its a hot pink! so cute!
Clear on my finger nails and a really pretty pink on my toes.
Blue on my fingers %26amp; dark pink on my toes
Never wear nail polish.
Chanel Rouge Noir, a dark scarlet colour.
Mine are a red orange crayon color.


I had them bright green last week
none, all natural
Red and it is gorgeous
french on my hands and bright pink on my toes ;0)





green flashy :)
black on my toenails


it's all chipped and stuff though, I'm going out to get some new nail polish tomorrow
none on ma nails


icey pink on ma toez!
just now i'm wearing pale pink nail polish
Red....
Hot Pink
Black!
None
almost gone red nail polish
BLACK- lovely goth.
Dark blue.
i just got my nails done yesterday..i got french on my fingers then brigtht pink on my toes
Clear. Can I use your body to buff it up?
Green too, to match my teeth
none :(


i was gonna put some hot pink yesterday though.
Im a guy. so none
i was just about to do them red xD
kinda like dark purple i guess
clear

No comments:

Post a Comment