Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What colour nail varnish shall i wear todayy ?=D?

Ive picked two but cannot decided ..


Orange [ tangerine]


or


Black





:DWhat colour nail varnish shall i wear todayy ?=D?
are they barry m?





i have black and orange too id go for the black at the moment although i do love orange lolWhat colour nail varnish shall i wear todayy ?=D?
Orange. although i love Black too. also you commented my question. did your friends hip piercing cost around 拢35?? i want that now that sound really nice! e-mail me please, go on to my profile and it will be on there. than you. X
Black definitely. Oh and check out Essie bermuda shorts it's a purple orchid I can't begin to describe. I get soooo many compliments when I wear it. Actually have it on today at work!
black! i don't like orange.





answer please? :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ORANGE!
Orange!
Well..I Like Both Colours =]





I Think They All Look Great Togethe =D





My Friend Has That All The Time :D





x
Black.x.
A nice shade of shite....!





readily available via ur ********.





Regards.
black!! orange can look like you have stained nails unless its hot orange!!


go for hot pink!! always a winner :D x
i would say black.
black :)
bourjois nail vanish is the best last ages and does not chip only needs one coat !

No comments:

Post a Comment