Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am mixed race, and was wondering what colour nail varnishes would suit me?

I included a picture so you could get an idea of what my skin colour looks like. http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d鈥?/a>I am mixed race, and was wondering what colour nail varnishes would suit me?
light green! or beigeI am mixed race, and was wondering what colour nail varnishes would suit me?
I don't know what colour nail varnish you should use but if you don't mind this 62 year old man saying, you are a very attractive looking young lady.
Whatever floats your boat. Coral tones maybe.


Everyone should have the basic clear it is the most professional.


In th 80s I loved my electric blue nail polish Yikes!!!
girl be proud of your color ....... being mixed is beuitful .. i say hot pink or gold or silver go as flashy as you can it will be great
Well for your skin tone i would think that a sheer pink or neutral color would look very good! Try O.P.I for really good nail polish also =] good luck
RED RED RED!!
try red n pink..


its a trendy colour n suits everyone..
i love this pic u r really pretty


umm i think a light pink


or like and orange or something will stink out


this is cute %26lt;33
lime green. Seriously xx
i would say... medium purples and pinks.


and peach is good for everyone :)


good luck!
We are all mixed races, my love.





Live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment