Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's your favourite colour nail polish?

I'm going to buy some nail polish, but I don't know what colour.What's your favourite colour nail polish?
purple BlaCK.


HOt PinK


LiME greEN


neoN oraNGe.What's your favourite colour nail polish?
Well.. buy colours that attract your attention and that you know you would wear.





I mean, my style is likely different than yours. Just because I like wearing yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, orange, red.. Doesn't mean you will.
black, bright teal, bright red, neon pink, neon orange, silver. these are the awesomest colors for nail polish
These colours:


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2鈥?/a>


and rarely Black (when I go to gigs/venues)
tbh i luv purple nail varnish and i also like neon colours expecially the pink one , yellow or blue in neon is quite nice
Apricot :) i love that soft orangey colour looks lovely and is summery :)
I love bright colours, pink, orange, red. Sometimes black too.
I love purple or a deep blue(light blue will look tacky)
lime green, hot pink, light purpl, turquoise, white :]
Steamy from MAC.
Pink (if you're girly and neon for summer)


Orange for in the sun


x
bright pink for the summer
black and green

No comments:

Post a Comment