Thursday, February 11, 2010

What nail polish colour do you like?

I only wear one color and only on my toes.I hate painted fingernails.It's by Rimmel and it's called Grape Sorbet.It's pink but not too pink


.http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/023904…What nail polish colour do you like?
I like darker stuff like black and dark purple.


But sometimes I just like having sparkly nails. :)What nail polish colour do you like?
i like to wear a kind of purple called ';sparkling plum';


its so pretty with rainbow glitter in it!
I like clear nail polish..


black, pink, and silver
white, clear, pink, dark blue, red....
black or dark red
Blood red,white %26amp; coffee colour.
a dull browny-purple and clear oopps sorry im a girl but i answered anyway xS
red nail polish makes me hard as rock
hahaha dont get me started .


my bottom bathroom draw is full of it.


i love manicure . black . white . fluro . dark . silver . like blood red . bright red . pinks anythingg . sparkle , gem/?





if your asking for advice it all kinda depends on your personality,,and clothes :)
I like clear nail polish! lol
i like to mix and match.right now im wearing black %26amp; pink
Currently i've got clear on my hands and shimmery red on my toes. normally i stick with solid colors, but i also really like metallic ones.





favs would have to be: light green, all shades of blue, light pink, some purples and black (NOT goth or emo)





i'll paint my nails any color that goes with my mood and i'll leave it on for a bit. basically, i like all bright colors =)
i like the clear one or pearl color..:)
white and pink
its a light pink with a shine

No comments:

Post a Comment