Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many nail colour's have you got??and which is yr favourite brand?

And how much you think is worth spending on nail polish?How many nail colour's have you got??and which is yr favourite brand?
I have about 500 nail colours.





My favourites are the couple I have by Orlane, not sure how much they are or even where to get them as i received them as a present. Rich total coverage in a one stroke coat.





As for how much is worth spending then that depends on your budget I guess, Most of mine are Sally Hansen but I have a few collection 2000 in there as I just loved the colours and hadn't seen them anywhere else. I also really like Revlon nail colours, rich with staying power. I don't particularly like OPI as it peels off my nails within a couple of days unless I use creatives STICKEY base coat. I dont have the same problem with other polishes so its just a me and OPI incompatibility problem.


How many nail colour's have you got??and which is yr favourite brand?
I have tons of nail colors. My favorite brand is O.P.I. I'm not sure how much each bottle of O.P.I. costs but whatever it is, it's worth it!
i love Milani, they hav a lot of new colours


i hav about 35 bottles, i'm addicted 2 nail polish i do a different colour every week ;)
O.P.I is my favorite. its truly the best polish i have ever used %26amp;%26amp; i have every single color.
I have like 40 nail polish bottles in every brand and color you can think of! I love doing my nails!
7 rimmel is my favorite brand
I love CHANEL nail colour in LOTUS ROUGE. Except it's 20 bucks and the bottles small so I have to buy a bunch at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment