Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Colour Nail polishes are fashionable right now? please help!?

I'm wild so dont be afraid to say the real wild colours too..





Thanks!What Colour Nail polishes are fashionable right now? please help!?
Bright, bold, neon colors. Orange, yellow, purple and blue, mostly.What Colour Nail polishes are fashionable right now? please help!?
ANYTHING!!!! I've got every color besides yellow and wear whatever whenever! I generally do my more wild neon colors on toes but then it doesn't really matter.





I personally believe that your nails should be on the shorter side to have the wild or dark colors, it looks WAY less tackier.





Get a good top coat that lets them dry UBER quick and have fun!
Just wear what color you like. ';Dare to be different'; from other people instead of following the latest trends.That's my motto. Don't be afraid to express yourself. That way you are more original. Have fun!!! I hope that helps.
brights


red


black


coral %26lt;= HOT!
pretty much anything really colorful!!


like green, blue, purple, oragne colors like that
more of the neon colors


yellow, orange... you get it


and also dark colors


like black, dark purple, navy blue
Matte navy blue nail polish has been really popular lately! I'd give it a try, it's a great colour.
Deep purples. And Black is pretty COOL. Personally I like magenta
black i see on most people
neon colors! black! dark purples and blues!
Neon Bright Colors


are all in right now
hot pink... bright orange.. yellow... u know more bright colors for summer

No comments:

Post a Comment