Thursday, February 11, 2010

How many lips colour or nail colour you like girls?

because our company want launched some new colours for girls...which colour demand from girls...in nail polish would you like for your lips.. or nail...golden colour...blue colour....purple colour ...red shining colour....please give us your ideas or your favriouste choise who would like you do used alwaysHow many lips colour or nail colour you like girls?
i like it nude...or peach or bage..How many lips colour or nail colour you like girls?
I like this orangish redish colour. It's almost coral and I wish it had a little bit of gold shimmer
I like the colours; sparkling pink or dazzling white/silver.


I think they shine out on nails.


Also ruby red and blood red does as-well.


baby blue and peachy colours make the nails look delicate and sweet but they look nice too.


Black is..nice too. I mean every-ones got different taste,so its really up to them which colour they prefer.lol.


Hope I've helped.


:)


Gd Luck


xoxox
Red shining colour sounds gorgeous. I have always liked red for my lips and nails.
a love to pain my nails with all the colors ..


i like the neon colors ..n color like baby blue,pink,yellow,green ..right now is like what girls love to wear ..well thats my opinion
my favourite colour for nails right now is navy blue or a really deep dark coloured red and for lips either a really pale alomost whitish pink lipstick or a coral coloured with orange undertones lipstick!


Hope this helped good luck!
my favourite colour for nails would be electric blue but nowhere really sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment