Sunday, February 7, 2010

What colour of nail polish should i wear?

i need ur opinion whats ur fave colour of nail polish??????What colour of nail polish should i wear?
It all depends on your skin tone, but my personal favorite is a deep-pinky purple color.What colour of nail polish should i wear?
Red and black are big no-no's for ME.


And bright colours seem tacky for me too (green, blue, yellow)


So i usually wear pinks/white tips, purple, etc)


Girly colours -look great on me. Maybe you should use a colour that best defines your personality. Or your favourite colour. Also I don't usually paint the whole nail. I use tape and paint the tips. It's like a french manicure but I use a colour besides white. Also, paint it over if it chips, because chipped nail polish does not look good!!


EDIT: Orange...uhh. It's not something i would try. Maybe you should try painting only the tips of your nails orange. so it's not so overwhelming.





:D


%26lt;3
Well nail polish doesn't matter.





If you go to target or CVS NYC nail polish is 99 cents a bottle. Get a few. Try out what color you like best, then TAH-DAH.
i don't wear nail polish anymore other than clear





but i like these Colors:





red (as long as youu keep it lookin good and not chipped)


pink


orange


blue


white


black


fluorescent pink/orange
I like subtle, pale pink, nude for fingers, and brighter colors for toes. For toes, I like gold, bronze or magenta.
Deep pink
BLACK
black!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment