Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What colour nail polish are you wearing?

Im wearing shiny blue :)What colour nail polish are you wearing?
I got zebra stripes on french manicure tipsWhat colour nail polish are you wearing?
I am wearing light blue on the left half of my nail, teal on the right, with a navy blue stripe dividing the two colours. with a little white dot on the blue side =)





And my toes are alternating navy and deep purple :)
i'm wearing red : ) and my friend is wearing pink lol








can you answer ours?? plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
A very very neon pink on my toe nails, and I dont paint my fingernails because I hvae the terrible habit of chewing them all off.
HOT pink on my toes and NEON orange on my left hand : ] my right hand is just plain
Toes are red


Fingers are florescent pink (Y)


x
I have white tips%26lt;3
White :)
neon orange, with little flowers on each.
none
bright red
red because i have white skin and there is a perfect match
a light white nail polish haha , helps my nails grown so yea (:
My toenails are Black and my finger nails are Bright Yellow!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment