Sunday, February 7, 2010

What colour nail varnish is in fashion this spring/summer?

I know that bright pinks were in, the blue then black, but now i'm not sure what colour is in?


does anyone know?What colour nail varnish is in fashion this spring/summer?
I think I saw somewhere that celebrities are wearing alot of neon colors. Anything bright.What colour nail varnish is in fashion this spring/summer?
Black is always in but I have been feelin' the bright colors. Two of my all time favs - I'm Wired and Techno girl by sephoras OPI collection. They are fabulous and don't chip! In addition, they dry QUICK FAST and what woman doesn't want that?!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>
Black is still in, but dying off a bit now its summer time and the suns out again. Neons are in but if its high fashion you're after then corals and nudes, like beige, peach, pale pink.


Hope this helps, xoxo
I always wear Barry M which you can find in boots .. they have some amazing clolours which are all in this season. :D
French manicure will always be in and looks amazing.
bright sunny yellow is a very popular color right now
black or chocolate brown
I just recently bought yellow, and I love it!
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment