Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whats your favourite nail varnish colour?

Mines either the Rimmel I love long lasting azure, its this light shiny blue colour or a dark purple.Whats your favourite nail varnish colour?
I love OPI! It is my favourite nail varnish ever! It lasts for ages without chipping and it is super shiny!





My favourites are strawberry margarita (bright pink), koala bear-y (deep pink) and I'm not really a waitress (shimmery deep red).





There are hundreds of colours to chose from!





xxx


xx


xWhats your favourite nail varnish colour?
i don't have the same nail color on each nail. i like to be crazy with it. right now my nails are yellow, light blue, orange, red, green.sometimes i like pink.
i love a pretty pink on my nails. but it depends on what mood im in. sometimes i have them black and red sometimes. i love to have french manicure style but with bright pink tips and diamates x
I call it Nail Varnish too :):)





I love Rimmel also, I'm using a pale pink one at the moment!





x
I like a very deep reddish plum colour.
wtf is a nail VARNISH. lol =S i like nail Polish in like blue and out there kinda unique colours
Purple And Thats Guna Be This Seasons Colour x x
pppftt at the girl saying 'wtf is varnish'





candy pink
Red, or just plain white
bright colours like yellow, green, pink and blues
black is good
black!!
black

No comments:

Post a Comment