Thursday, February 11, 2010

What colour nail polish are you wearing?

yeah I'm getting bored....What colour nail polish are you wearing?
Lime green , it's really pretty hun xxxWhat colour nail polish are you wearing?
I stopped putting on nail polish after really being insulted wherever I went
Ha ha.





I'm gay but I'm not that gay. [=





I have none. :)
Blueee
White


And a ghost on the big toes and on the little toes it says BOO!


Heehee
I never wear nail polish.
Clear, but when I want color usually a rusty shade
Purple on every other nail, pink on the rest.





Please don't tell my mom.
transparent
im not wearing any :)
none but i usually wear a glossy pink/lilac color
lilac
brown with tiny golden glitter...
Bright Cherry red :)
I'm wearing hot pink ;)
red or french manicure :)
Pale pink :)
Hot Pink.(:
Pink
White :)
none at this moment..but I can always put some on if you want me to do so..
metalic white thats starting to flake off....:P
My normal glitter pink. ;)
none...traps germs,etc.---flu season
just clear
dark blue
teal and white stripes [:!
dark red

No comments:

Post a Comment