Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nail colour!?

which is the hottest nail colour of the season?Nail colour!?
Pink -purple with black strips....got the idea ?Nail colour!?
well, if you're judging off of style icons such as celebrities; I'd have to say black all the way!! To put black ';right';, your nails would have to be neatly trimmed,nails no longer then the end of your fingertip and neatly applied, 2-3 coats with a bottom and top coat so as not to chip...(and remember to remove after a week or so to let nails see light) it's popular to paint toenails black too, but in my opinion; it's ugly.
french manicure
either black satin or rouge noir by chanel!! sold out in nearly every store!!! i managed to get my stocks though!! hehe
colourless, or pale pink. or french manicure!! thats very pretty!
I heard cocoa brown is popular for the season.
for me, i think it's colorless
i dunno
I like brightened orange
Deep colors are in this season. Try royal purples, I think that color is glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment