Thursday, February 11, 2010

What nail colour would work?

i have REALLY pale skin, long nails and long fingers - what nail paint colours would suit my hands?What nail colour would work?
i think a watermelon or some light shade of red =)


thats what i do and it looks goodWhat nail colour would work?
any colour. i think that you should go with your favorite colour or something. it has to be one that suits your personality. i mean i don't wear pink nail polish on me because im kind of a girlie tomboy who hates pink. so i think it looks stupid and its just not me. i wear red and blue or just clear to make them shiny because those aree the colors that i like or that suit ME. so just go with your personality.
anything thats not so dark unless you have dark hair.


but if youre blonde or in the lighter hair tones wear light colored tones of pink %26amp; coral.


If you have dark hair, dark red, black, or brown.


hope this helps!(:
I have hands like you and I swatched a bunch of colors at shoppers yesterday. My favourites were a yellow ( not too bright ) and a coral color ( pinky salmon )
Yellow!!
I would go with hot pink
red.. looks really pretty like a marilynn monroe or x-tina
light purrple or blues pinks you know simple

No comments:

Post a Comment