Thursday, February 11, 2010

What colour nail varnish do you have on your nails today?

I have pink, but it's all chipped as usualWhat colour nail varnish do you have on your nails today?
pink sparkly, green sparkly, blue that changes shade when i move a pearly pink, a bright pink, a sorta reddish purple, lilac, silver, a denimy blue and a jus sparkly 1. I like my nails 2 b different colours lolWhat colour nail varnish do you have on your nails today?
black
Pale blue...and no chipping i just did it maybey 3 hours ago!
Red............oh, I mean none! Forget I said that.
French Mani %26amp; french pedi. Halloween week will either be glossy black or orange metallic.
My hands are clear, and it's a little chipped, but you can't see it (obviously, it's clear) and my toes are red.
deep burgundy...
french manicure
nail coloured
Black %26amp; bright pink!!!


But I had a french mani yesterday.
Skin coloured.
French manicure...I've just put it on!
I have clear coat on my fingernails and black on my toes.
none but if i was to paint my nails i would choose that clear stuff
black....
Today? red!! but it doesn't look bad as my nails are short!! normally I don't polish them or I just use nail gloss. Other times I have them black or berry. It really depends on my mood, my clothes or the day of the week.
None
I gave that up. My nails get chipped so fast when working in the garden.
my toes: Opi's ';I'm not really a waitress';.. deep vibrant red

No comments:

Post a Comment