Sunday, February 7, 2010

What colour nail polish would suit me?

I have hazelnut brown hair and naturally tan skin. I'm getting my nails done today: what colour do you reccomend? (I love blue)What colour nail polish would suit me?
if i were you id get a very bold pigmented color. fire red, royal blue, black, hot pink. something along those linesWhat colour nail polish would suit me?
I think with dark hair and tan skin any bright color would look great. If you love blue then maybe you should get a bright blue. Bright pink, green, purple, and red would all look great. Make sure that you don't get light colors like baby blue or a light pink because it wouldn't look very good on dark skin. Stick with the neon and bright colors!
I think a light blue would be really pretty. Something like http://www.cynfuldesigns.com/images/1--P鈥?/a> It would pop with your dark skin and hair.
I agree with ?. Red or dark red. I would say dark red.
red or dark red
red or black but you may be able to pull of a dark royal blue
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment