Thursday, February 11, 2010

What colour nail polish makes fingers look slimming ??

my fingers are very long buy quite big





toodles





: 0 )What colour nail polish makes fingers look slimming ??
Well, longer=slimmer so lighter colors colors make them look longer. Don't go for bluey-reds or darker colors, cause those make your nails look shorter and fatter. Also, leave a small strip of unpainted nail on each side. That makes them look longer.What colour nail polish makes fingers look slimming ??
idk what colour of nail polish would be slimming on your fingers but my mom always told me that if you paint most of your nail but not all the way to the left and right sides of the nails your nails will look longer therefore slimming them. so with whatever colour you choose don't paint the whole nail ... leave a tiny bit unpainted on the sides.
darker colours make nails lokk simmer and longer always apply a base coat and top coat to avoid staining give a shine finish and avoid chipping make sur you paint your nails in three sections middle left then right once thats dry repeat dont have to much nail varnish on the brush if your got my questions add me on facebook zoe hallel and join my group health and beauty il give answer to any questions your got to do with health or beauty
Grow your nails and put on a light pink color nail polish on. If your fingernails are wide, then don't paint your whole nail because it's going to make your nails look wider. Leave some unpainted on the left and right of your nail.
i wear like reddish dark purplish sorta thing and i dont do the corners of my nails and it look slim my fingers and nails are short and chubby!
I've actually found darker nail polishes to make my fingers look slimmer, which is perfect for the fall. Try black, navy, burgundy, dark brown, etc.
grow your nails long %26amp; then any color :]
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment