Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What colour nail varnish are u wearing right now? (if ur wearing any of course!)?

Im actually wearing none!


that rare 4 me - doesn t feel right.What colour nail varnish are u wearing right now? (if ur wearing any of course!)?
None at the moment as I have just cleaned my old polish off am going to do them tonight whilst I watch TV - colour will be Frosted Pink by No7. know what you mean I hate not having nail varnish on.What colour nail varnish are u wearing right now? (if ur wearing any of course!)?
';nail varnish.'; slight smile. I've never heard it said like that - always fingernail polish... :0)





Navy blue to go with my skirt for senior assembly this past Friday and possibly my skirt for awards night on Tuesday if it doesn't scratch...





:0) Oh, I know how that is... Especially when I don't wear my necklace or rings after always wearing them for so long. I can always tell I'm missing it, and it drives me crazy because I go to fiddle with them so often when I'm bored.
I hardly ever wear nail varnish but I've got some lovely tangerine on my nails at the moment :)


Very summery! I love it.


Nude nails are ';in'; this season, so no nail varnish is fine. I've seen a few people with grey nail varnish over the last few months... but I think it just looks like they're dead haha.
I'm not wearing any right now BUT I had on a french mani a couple of days ago!


:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I was just wearing a color called hushed blush but I removed it.
I don't usually wear nail varnish but strangely I am today...and it's green, my favourite colour.
not wearing any
I am male. So I never wear any nail varnish.
I have the remains of a pale shimmery blue...which is a good reminder to take it off as it is so badly chipped!
Hah I'm wearing navy, may sound weird but i love the colour!
Had to take mine off last night 'cos we not allowed to wear it in school but i was weraing black :)
Not right now, but I did have white on yesterday.
a light blue with a greenish tint, it's kind of translucent. It's kinda shimmery too... : )
it is called Lincoln park at midnight by opi it is like a dark purplely blue
im wearing black
Pure red.


:-)
A pale sparkly brown =)
BLUEEEEEE =] lol i like blue
rainbow zebra acrilics i know it sounds weird but it looks soo cool!
red :)
i have gel nails. They are navy blue, with white stars
black
atm i have a french mani

No comments:

Post a Comment