Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guys, whats your fave colour of nail polish on a chick? Girls, what's the best color?

I like clear, but I want to try out new colours on my nails.Guys, whats your fave colour of nail polish on a chick? Girls, what's the best color?
I'd say red is the sexiest, black or dark plum goes with everything, and neon green is defiantly the flashy, fun one. Those are the colors I usually chose from when I paint my nails.Guys, whats your fave colour of nail polish on a chick? Girls, what's the best color?
I think it's important that you find a color that suits your skin tone, not just a favorite of someone else - choose the ones you prefer.
Purple, pink, red, black, blue
Bright colours are always nice....


Orange


Pink


Red





And the list goes on :]
I like all the colors, but I'd say the best is green. But thats just me
i like red pink and umm white tips i dont know how you call that haha oo0o and im a guy =]]
on girls i like blue, black, red and pink
black red purple maroon on a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment