Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wat colour nail polish shall i make my boyfriend wear?

Me and my boyfriend had a bet which he lost so im gonna paint his nailsWat colour nail polish shall i make my boyfriend wear?
Oh it just HAS to be PINK!!Wat colour nail polish shall i make my boyfriend wear?
I think I would have to go with a bright true red. with sparkles because red really stands out against the skin. :3 your so lucky! I envy you so much ;3 luck girl. Have fun!~
hot pink and flower stickers :]
hot pink...without a doubt!
Red it really shows
lol!!! pink!! bright pink!!!!
haha a super girly color like hot pink w/ gloss and sparkles. Avoid black cuz it could be considered normal 4 nails...





but thats still pretty harsh
I think you should paint zebra stripes!





Check out different pics of zebras online to use for a pattern %26amp; get the nail polish that has very skinny brushes. Sally's carries them. It'll look cool, but he'll still feel like an idiot. lol


(Good one!)
I say red.
the rainbow
Tickle-Me-Pink!
BRIGHT BARBIE PINK HAHA
glittery pink,like puppy or hot pink!
bright pink with sparkles!!!!
bright cherry red with rhinestones
pant them pink and glittery that will make him lose the bet becuase most boys ( exept at my school) like pink
black.


it will stand out the most.
pink...of course this is the only option!! lol
a blue glittery one!!
bright red
i agree with carly and assoma


pony flower stickers and hot pink with glitter.
hot pink with little flower and pony stickers on them.


=)
CLEARNAIL POLISH, GIVE HIM A BREAK!
Oh you lucky girl!!!!


BRIGHT pink! with flowers and sparkles... oh oh better yet.. make it a rainbow of colors


oh how I envy you
RAINBOW
sparkle pink with with flowers and hearts! He will definately think twice before betting with you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment