Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Any advise on nail polish colour and what name brand is good???

I have a very light tanned skin, and my nails need some colour.


other polish i have used just peels away, so i need a good quality one.............plz help!!!!!!!!!Any advise on nail polish colour and what name brand is good???
Colors right now for spring are very vivid, so have fun with your nail color. If you want to play it safe, corals normally look pretty good on tanned skin. But, ditch the dark plums and black for now and go vivid with blues, greens, corals, even yellow! Another color that's ';in'; right now is flat white. But keep in mind that summer is coming, and right now the color forecast seems to be more subtle colors, like light pink and coral, beige, and basically anything sun-kissed.





As for the brand, Chanel makes great polish but if you want to save some money go to the drug store and get Sally Hansen. It doesn't have to be quick dry because Sally also makes a separate quick dry solution!





I never look at just quick dry brands because they don't always offer the colors I want, so I ALWAYS use the quick dry solution from Sally Hansen...especially on toes when you don't have time to wait.





FaithAny advise on nail polish colour and what name brand is good???
The only nail polish I've had success with is Chanel and Estee Lauder. Instead of chipping away, the polish wears away softly starting at the top of the nail. The polishes are pricey (12 bucks each) but they last and look awesome.
I really like the new Sally Hansen Salon line, the polish is fantastic and lasts for a long time. Other drugstore ones that I like are Rimmel and NYX. I find they both dry pretty quickly and have great lasting power.
The key to keeping polish on is using a killer base coat!





Also..





A little trick is to apply the final nail color while the base coat is still a little sticky...





I use a rubberized base coat.
Chanel is the best. Christian Dior's Addict series is the next best thing.


Other than those, Sally Hansen and Mavala has very successful nail treatment products and OPI has great color varieties.
The Body Shop nail color is FRICKIN AWESOME!!! I'm a Body Shop junkie and I'm head to toe Body Shop, so I know their products are great!
opi
CHANEL if you can afford it!!
i like o.p.i. and pure ice/ice. they have a lot of fun refreshing colors that look great on your nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment